Saturday, August 1, 2009

Blair Witch Like Proof


Um, I'm having a hard time figuring out to upload the video to this here blog. Instead, I posted it on YouTube. Sadly, I haven't been able to edit it to make it right-side up. That is likely a project for when I get home. Also, the actual video is 16 minutes long, but for some reason this one is only 9. I must figure this out.

Although the mic on the camera was pretty good, I'd have to say that it sounded much boomier in person. I hope you enjoy anyway. Just remember to turn your computer sideways! In case you didn't click on the link above, here it is again:

2 comments:

Wonderstuf said...

This is in response to your epic busking post, but:

Perhaps you could try variations on the Super Mario theme? That could probably fill up at least 10 minutes.

23 said...

Oh man. That's brilliant. Although I'm best at that stuff when drunk and the official Oxford busking code of practice specifically prohibits drunken busking. It's like they hate joy.