Friday, January 2, 2009

Resolutions?

I'm with Calvin on this one. I've never been one to make resolutions. You're only setting yourself up for failure by resolving to do something you haven't been able to do your entire life for an entire YEAR. A year is a long time, people. We're talking a complete revolution of the earth around the sun. Do you know how far that is? 150 million freaking kilometers! That's just absurd.

If I was one to make resolutions, the following list encompasses things I should probably resolve to do (and soon):

1. Look for a summer job!
2. Drink less, watch other people drink more.
3. Attempt to show up on time to class.
4. Lessen my carbon footprint by not opting to drive any distance over ten feet.
5. Not eat every single meal out.
6. Learn to say "women are not objects" with a straight face (which I've been unable to do for over a year now)
7. Blog more than once a week. I'm sure you're all keeping your fingers crossed on that one...

No comments: