Monday, January 12, 2009

Recovery


I'm still trying to get over the fact that Winter Break and I split up. Things were going so well and then poof, gone. I've been keeping myself busy in an effort to avoid thinking about it.

Here's a quick review of my post-break activities:

1. Went to class (oh, and lots of them!)
2. Went to work (only fifteen hours, not so bad)
3. Broke my drinking-less resolution by getting drunk at the Big Hunt, a party for an incoming Senator, at a tapas place in Arlington, and a little at my house. Whoops!
4. Watched a lot of football while studying
5. Hosted a friend of mine from my old symphony
6. Rested (this was the best one)

Plans for the upcoming week? Saving my energy for this weekend's ski trip. I REALLY don't want to break anything, throw up, or die on this trip, so resting up beforehand is imperative. With any luck, I'll be healthily watching Barry's inauguration from the comfort of my Balls-ton home a week from tomorrow. With more luck, I'll check in before then. Godspeed.

No comments: