Monday, January 5, 2009

NOOOOOO!!!!!


Dear Winter Break,

Please don't go. I know that we've only been together since that crazy Wednesday in New Orleans, but I was hoping this wasn't just a fling. I thought that these past two and a half weeks really meant something to you. I know they meant the world to me.

Don't you remember all the amazing things we did together? We partied like rock stars in New Orleans, met my very first niece in that lovely hospital in Boston, heck we brought the New Year in together. I even saved my New Year's kiss for you. Doesn't that mean anything to you? Am I just another student passing through until next year's shenanigans?

You know what, you can just shove it. I've been hearing rumors about this hot new break called Spring Break. Apparently Spring Break passes by like a shooting star but she's much warmer and one step closer to a Break I could really settle down with; luscious Summer Break.

So screw you Winter Break! I'm moving on to greener pastures. Clearly you didn't appreciate what a good thing we had going. There's an outside shot you can get back into my good graces by early December next year, but you better come up with something good. A trip to Cabo maybe? It was fun, Winter Break. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Heartbroken,

Jonathan

No comments: