Monday, November 17, 2008

I Hate the Cowgirls


NOOOOOOO!!!! The game's not over, but they're sucking the life out of the Skins by pounding Marion Barber 3 off tackle. I can't take it anymore. I'm seriously considering switching over to The Notebook so I don't have to continue to watch this hideousness. 

When the Skins beat Dallas in Dallas and then Philly in Philly, the pundits claimed the Redskins were in the driver's seat in the NFC East.  At the time, I just couldn't bring myself to agree. I feared we weren't as good as we'd been playing. Now it looks like I'm right. Beating a rival on the road means nothing if you turn around and lose to them at home. 

To make matters worse, this marks about the fifth game in a row that our offense has been generally unproductive. Only ten points and barely 300 yards isn't going to get it done in the NFC East. We'll see if Zorny can get the offense going.  Right now, though, it's not looking pretty. 

No comments: