Friday, November 7, 2008

Crazy Week


I apologize to my millions of loyal readers (Sai) for being such a lazy poster. As you may have heard, there was an election this week. I spent the day doing poll watching in southern Virginia. I promise to devote an entire post to how awesome that was. 

Anyway, my tireless devotion to the Big O cost me a day of work and I've been catching up since then. I think I'm finally up to speed, but my blogging suffered. I know, I know, my priorities are terribly out of whack. The most important election in our lifetime vs. blogging and I chose election. Stupid me. 

To make up for it, I promise to blog the fuck out of this thing over the next few days.  Prepare to be have your brains blogged out! It could get blogging bloggy up in here! Blog blog blogging blog, blog blog blog blog blog blogger! You get the point...

No comments: