Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tea + Bags = Humor


I will go to the ends of the earth to find ways to humiliate members of my beloved fantasy football league. Last night, I checked the scoreboard to see what was going on with my team. I happened to notice this score:  Black Santa 68 - Texas T 98

As any asshole would do, I hastily posted on the league message board something about my friend Nick getting Texas T-bagged by my friend Pat.  Now, teabagging is nothing to joke about (as shown here).  Still, I could think of no better way to capture the domination suffered by Nick at the hands of his younger brother.  In an effort to enhance Nick's pain through video illustration of teabagging, I discovered this little gem.  Enjoy

PS- Don't worry, it's not obscene and can be viewed at work. For those of you who are impatient, fast forward to the 1:30 mark but know that the setup is part of the fun.






No comments: