Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ridiculously Something


So, one of the awesomest aspects of gchat (and let's be honest, law school) is the plethora of distracting gchat statuses that fill up hours of law school boredom. Today, I was stunned to find THIS link on one of my more conservative friends' status messages.

First of all, this is really explicit. Whatever, I wasn't offended by it or anything, but I was a little surprised that Above the Law chose to run it. I would feel so, so bad for the girl who wrote that if she was exposed because of it (no pun intended, I swear).

That said, whoa boy, that dude is in for some serious, serious loving. Somebody needs to tip that guy off, because that sort of legal writing should not go to waste. At the very least, the Supreme Court should grant cert. That just might be the thing that finally puts Justice Scalia out of commission...

1 comment:

saisai said...

comin' up on a month now. get yer arse to postin!