Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hmmmmm...



Blog blog blog blog blog. Blog blog. Blog? Blog.

I don't really know what to do with this thing. I don't like to talk about myself unless it's in an entirely self-deprecating fashion. I could post my musings on the world around me, but who really cares what I think (besides me, of course)? I could write about the failures of my beloved Redskins but that would just be depressing.

We're coming up on the one year anniversary of the beginning of this blog. I need to find something entertaining to do with it.

I know! I could draw a single cartoon with different, silly text every day! I could have a main character and a couple of secondary characters. They could be, I don't know, DINOSAURS!!! That would be awesome, you guys!

Wait, what? Somebody already did that? I have a link to it on my blog? Oh goddammit.

Alright, alright. Let's think. I want this thing to be amusing for people other than myself...it has to be different from other blogs...hmmm...I know. I'll write about ridiculous things that happen in the world. These could be good or bad.

Today, I will focus on the good. My awesome former roommate alerted me to the opening of the Harry Potter theme park. Plans can be seen here. This is ridiculous. IN THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE!!! Bar trip? I think so. Bringing my own wand? Definitely. Going to get laid? Certainly not. (But in a just world, I'd have a chance with Hermione)

No comments: